RenewableUK exhibitions are the shop front and showcase for our industry. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet and address your audience — face to face.
Stands are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis on receipt of a signed application form.
Rates to Exhibit
|RenewableUK Membership Level||Standard Rate||Early Bird*|
|Sponsoring & Company Level Members||£1,350 + VAT||10% Discount|
|Other Member Levels & Non-Members||£1,755 + VAT||10% Discount|
*The 10% Early-bird deadline has now expired
What does a Stand Package include?
- 3m x 1.5m floor space
- 1 table, 2 chairs, no walls
- Access to power socket
- 2 complimentary passes including lunch, coffee breaks and entrance to the Networking Reception
- 1 x 50 word company description in the Event Guide (deadline Friday 16 December 2016)
- Direct link from the online exhibitor list to the exhibitors’ websites
How to book your Exhibition Stand
- STEP 1: View the exhibition floorplan and select your 3 preferred stand numbers
- STEP 2: Download and complete the Exhibition Contract, circling the appropriate rate for your membership level
- STEP 3: Email your form to exhibitions@RenewableUK.com, or fax it to+44 (0)20 7901 3001
- STEP 4: RenewableUK reviews and confirms the booking then issues an invoice.
Notes & Conditions
- All prices are per stand and exclude VAT
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner, or stands cannot be guaranteed.
- For detailed terms and conditions of booking and payment, please refer to RenewableUK’s standard terms and conditions, outlined on page 2 of the exhibition contract.
- Allocation of stands is strictly on a first-come first-serve basis on receipt of a signed contract, according to availability. RenewableUK regrets that stands cannot be reserved by phone or email.
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to RenewableUK's terms and conditions as outlined in the exhibition contract..
- Next >>