Floating Offshore Wind UK 2017
Tuesday 14th November 2017 | SEC, Glasgow
This premier Floating Offshore Wind UK 2017 conference and exhibition is co-organised by RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables and in partnership with Scottish Government and Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult. This one-day event will consist of a full day of industry-related debates and sessions along with an exhibition.
We’re bringing together project developers, manufacturers, financiers, ports, supply chain companies and technical experts to discuss the substantial opportunity this technology represents for UK companies, and the global industry.
Attendees will benefit from the opportunity to connect with all floating offshore wind players in one location, learn about current progress and opportunities, and get insight into future trends and policy needs for the sector.
Paul Wheelhouse MSP, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy, will provide a keynote address.
- Business leaders perspective
- Next steps for UK floating wind
- International perspectives
- Scale and cost reduction
- The industrialisation of floating offshore wind
- Technical sessions
- Focused access to floating wind leaders and experts
- RenewableUK Connect Networking Reception
- Facilitated Business-to-Business 1:1 Meetings
- Determine how your company can contribute to floating offshore wind
- Exhibit to showcase your capabilities and products
Who should attend
Companies already involved in development and delivery of projects. Those who want to break into the sector and understand supply chain opportunities, and those wanting to learn more about growth of floating offshore wind.
Image Credit: Roar Lindefjeld / Statoil