Join the UK Activity
Dates: 16 - 19 October 2017
Cost: £1000 +VAT
Deadline to sign up: 20 September 2017
A unique opportunity for UK businesses to meet directly with Chinese businesses and leading developers in a market that is set to expand from around 1.5GW to 5GW by 2020.
Become a co-exhibitor and get access to:
- Workshops with two of the largest developers in China
- Whole day dedicated workshop with Longyuan Power (1.5GW portfolio)
- Half day dedicated workshop with China Three Gorges (1.4GW portfolio)
- You will be briefed with developers requirements prior to workshops
- Offshore Wind Industry Advisory Group meeting
- UK Pavilion
- Co-exhibitor on the UK pavilion; staffed for the duration of the event, with branding for your company, refreshments, private meeting rooms and an open business lounge
- Innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the group
- Support prior to the event to arrange B2B meetings
- Support during event to facilitate and translate B2B meetings
- Company overview in the dedicated UK bilingual stand brochure
- Pre-briefing webinar, details on event attendees and conference programme
- Complementary event passes and access to workshops and receptions
Registration must be completed by Wednesday 20 September.
For further information or help with registering, please contact: Sarah Harper, Head of Events, RenewableUK on David.Moyle@RenewableUK.com or +44 (0) 20 7091 3000.
*Exclusions - flights, accommodation and other internal transport need to be covered by the exhibitor.
Companies already signed up:
- AgileTek Engineering
- Ecosse Subsea Systems
- Large Diameter Drilling (LDD)
- Mott McDonald
- Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult
12th Annual Taiwan-UK offshore wind forum at Taiwan International Green Industry Show
Cost: £500 +VAT
The Taiwanese market is set to expand from two turbines currently installed to 3GW by 2025.
This event is co-hosted by the DIT team in the British Office Taipei and Taiwan’s Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA). There will be a one-day conference and workshop on 19 October followed by an evening reception; then there will be a chance to engage in B2B activity on 20 October with major developers, contractors and potential partners. This event also coincides with the Taiwan International Green Industry Show, a renewable energy exhibition and conference.
NOF Energy are partnering with DIT for this event. Please contact Stephen Close SClose@nofenergy.co.uk for registration details and more information.
*Exclusions - flights, accommodation and other internal transport need to be covered by the delegate.