Connect One-Day Seminar - Government's Energy Cost Review
Date: Thursday 19 October 2017
Time: 09.30 - 14.00
Cost: Free to attend
A Game Changing Moment for our Energy System?
Later this month, Professor Dieter Helm will publish an independent review into the energy system costs. What could this mean for the future of our energy system, what the generation mix will look like, and how the grid is managed?
There is already considerable reform underway - will the review change the direction? Join us, and industry experts to discuss these issues, and many more.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the direction of the cost review
- How it supports/changes broader energy policy in the UK
- The risks and opportunities that the review presents for their sector
Who should attend:
- Senior decision-makers and policy makers across industry
- Those working in the third sector responsible for ensuring changes to the energy system benefit industry, consumers and local communities
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact David Moyle for further details.
Image Credit: National Grid